Grow healthy organic food, indoors and outdoors, 365 days a year, regardless of where you live. The World Garden is a portable self-watering garden that is beautiful, functional and expandable. Perfect for growing microgreens, seed starting or getting a head start in the growing season.
- Material: Food grade BPA and phthalate free composite, so you can grow food safely and with confidence
- Self-watering: Reduces water consumption, providing water where veggies need it most – from roots up
- Perfect size: Fits standard 10×20 grow trays for microgreens
- Overflow reservoir: Catches water overflow with accidental overwatering
- Braille coordinates: Allows for universal garden planning
- Expandable pockets: Allows for placement of current and future accessories
- Color: Red or Gray
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 34.5″ L x 24.5″ W x 23″ H (incl. casters) (87.6cm L x 61.6cm W x 58.4cm H)
- Assembled Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
- Planting Area: 31 in x 20.125 in x 10.5 in (79 cm x 51.5 cm x 26.5 cm) 4.4 sq feet (0.4 sq meters) Will fit a standard 10 x 20 Microgreens tray.
- Soil Capacity: 3.89 cu ft (110.2 liters)
- Water Reservoir Capacity: Approx. 8 liters (2.1 gallon, or 270 oz)
- Overflow Reservoir Capacity: Approx. 1 liter
- Tools Required: No
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 30 mins (additional time required for filling garden)
- Number of Boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in Canada from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Sarnia, Ontario, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within Canada.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days. Please contact us at email@example.com with a list of items you want to purchase and your address and our support team will be in touch with order details.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
This product comes with a 5 year warranty
Do your garden beds have a bottom?
No, our composting gardens & garden beds do not have a bottom. They are designed to be placed on grass or soil. This will allow for proper drainage and give access to beneficial insects like earthworms. Most of our elevated gardens have floorboards. Check product specifications.
Can I put my garden bed on concrete?
We do not recommend placing your bottomless garden bed on concrete. It was designed to be placed on grass or soil to allow for proper drainage and to give access to beneficial insects like earthworms.
You can line the bottom of your garden bed with landscaping fabric to help keep the soil from seeping out, if you can only place your bed on concrete.
Where should I set up my garden bed?
We recommend placing your garden bed in a sunny location on flat, even ground. Be sure to leave yourself space around all sides for easy access.
Are your garden beds modular? Can I configure my own unique layout?
The majority of our Classic, Mezza and Urbana garden beds come with innovative posts that make for perfectly modular beds. This allows you to design and configure your own unique garden layout and size. Please check your garden bed has modular posts before purchase.
How can I make my garden bed more stable?
We recommend purchasing rebar from your local hardware store and inserting it into the post into the ground.
How can I keep critters out of my garden bed?
To keep animals from burrowing up into your garden bed you can bury chicken wire around the beds approx. 1-2 feet in the ground. You can also place chicken wire around the perimeter to keep them from climbing/hopping into your bed.
What is composting? How do I do it?
Visit our "Composting 101" page.