Växa is the point where form and functionality meet. An intuitive self-watering planter with modern flair, the smartly designed Växa offers a convenient low-maintenance take on houseplants, without compromising on style.
Växa’s minimalist silhouette and faux-stone finish adds a touch of stylish sophistication to any space. The removable stand is crafted from strong, sustainable bamboo, whose sleek black design complements any decor for an effortlessly timeless appeal.
The irrigation system allows plants to take as much or as little water and nutrients as they need, when they need them. Just fill up the reservoir and let Växa take care of the rest. The visual water gauge lets you know how much water is left in your planter and when it's time to refill.
The Växa can be used with or without the stand, indoors and outdoors.
- Material: Outer body is made from durable impact resistant polymer, with a polypropylene inner liner. The stand is constructed from strong, sustainable bamboo
- Color: Graphite or Stone
- Faux-stone finish
- Reversible bamboo stand allows for two height options
- Self-watering feature prevents over- and under-watering
- Built in reservoir draws water to roots as needed for up to two weeks
- Water gauge lets you know how much water is left in your planter and when to refill the reservoir
- Drainage plug allows for the removal of excess water without disturbing your plant
- Outdoor use: Drainage plug should be removed if planter is subjected to rainfall to avoid collecting too much water. Bamboo stand will weather in the elements and is intended for indoor use only
- 2-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Note: The Växa planter's color may change in appearance in varying light
- Dimensions (incl. base): 15.5" L x 15.5" W x 26" H (39.4cm L x 39.4cm W x 66.0cm H)
- Planter body: Height 13" (33 cm), diameter 13.5" (34 cm)
- Assembled weight: 11 lbs (5.0 kg)
- Soil capacity: 0.85 cubic feet (24 L)
- Reservoir capacity: ~2.5 L
- Tools required: Allen key provided for constructing base stand
- Number of boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in Canada from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in London,Ontario, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within Canada.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to a PO box.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we recommend contacting a freight forwarding company (i.e Shipito) to facilitate your order. We do not ship direct, internationally. Our customer service team is available at email@example.com to answer any questions.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Växa products come with a 2-year warranty against material defects.