The Classic 2×4 SunSeeker Elevated Garden was designed specifically for mobility. Mounted on rolling casters, this elevated garden (36″) is easy to access and can be easily moved inside and outside or to create extra space when required. Crafted from BPA and phthalate free vinyl, perfect for growing vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers. It’s simple to build and easy to use and maintain.
- Material: Food grade BPA and phthalate free vinyl, so you can grow food safely and with confidence
- Perfect for growing vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers
- Mounted on rolling casters for easy mobility
- Elevated height minimizes back and knee strain and is ideal for small patios, decks, apartments or backyard gardening
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Indoor use: Product is not water tight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a liner to use in indoors spaces that cannot be subjected to water
- 20-year warranty
- Dimensions: 48″ L x 24″ W x 36″ H, height including casters (122 cm L x 61 cm W x 92 cm H)
- Assembled Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Planting Area: 8 sq ft (0.7 sq m)
- Soil Capacity: 7 cu ft (198.2 liters)
- Post Size: 3″ x 3″
- Tools required: Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2 or Phillips head screwdriver.
- This product includes floor boards
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 1 hour (additional time required for filling garden)
- Number of Boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in Canada from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Sarnia, Ontario, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within Canada.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of items you want to purchase and your address and our support team will be in touch with order details.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Classic Vinyl products come with a 20-year warranty against material defects.
Do your garden beds have a bottom?
No, our composting gardens & garden beds do not have a bottom. They are designed to be placed on grass or soil. This will allow for proper drainage and give access to beneficial insects like earthworms. Most of our elevated gardens have floorboards. Check product specifications.
Can I put my garden bed on concrete?
We do not recommend placing your bottomless garden bed on concrete. It was designed to be placed on grass or soil to allow for proper drainage and to give access to beneficial insects like earthworms.
You can line the bottom of your garden bed with landscaping fabric to help keep the soil from seeping out, if you can only place your bed on concrete.
Where should I set up my garden bed?
We recommend placing your garden bed in a sunny location on flat, even ground. Be sure to leave yourself space around all sides for easy access.
Are your garden beds modular? Can I configure my own unique layout?
The majority of our Classic, Mezza and Urbana garden beds come with innovative posts that make for perfectly modular beds. This allows you to design and configure your own unique garden layout and size. Please check your garden bed has modular posts before purchase.
How can I make my garden bed more stable?
We recommend purchasing rebar from your local hardware store and inserting it into the post into the ground.
How can I keep critters out of my garden bed?
To keep animals from burrowing up into your garden bed you can bury chicken wire around the beds approx. 1-2 feet in the ground. You can also place chicken wire around the perimeter to keep them from climbing/hopping into your bed.
What is composting? How do I do it?
Visit our "Composting 101" page.
More info coming soon.