The Arbor Post Installation Kit system extends the length of your arbor posts to anchor your arbor securely in the ground with self-setting concrete. Available for arbors with 4x4 or 5x5 posts, this installation kit serves an alternative to sourcing your own pressure treated wood posts, which can be susceptible to rot over time. Crafted from a durable BPA and phthalate free vinyl, The Post Installation Kit is built to last.
- Material: Crafted from durable BPA/phthalate-free vinyl
- Customized alternative to sourcing your own wood posts for in ground post installation
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Color: White
- 20-year warranty
- Dimensions 4x4: 4” L x 4” W x 30” H (10.16cm L x 10.16cm W x 76.2cm H)
- Dimensions 5x5: 5” L x 5” W x 30”H (12.7cm L x 12.7cm W x 76.2cm H)
- Posts: 4" x 4" or 5" x 5"
- Tools Required: Power Drill with Phillips bit
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 1-2 hours
- Number of Boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in Canada from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Sarnia, Ontario, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within Canada.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days. Please contact us at email@example.com with a list of items you want to purchase and your address and our support team will be in touch with order details.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Classic Vinyl products come with a 20-year warranty against material defects.