- Materials: Unique blend of high-grade embossed vinyl that is BPA and phthalate free so you can grow food safely and with confidence. Posts are made from anodized aluminum.
- Supports climbing plants and flowers
- Color: Espresso Brown/ Slate Gray
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- 10 year warranty
- Dimensions: Small - 39” L x 0.9” W x 47.5” H (99.1 cm L x 2.2 cm W x 120.8 cm H), Large - 57” L x 0.9” W x 66”H (144.8cm L x 2.2cm W x 83.7 cm H)
- Creates an overall planter height of 66" (167.6 cm)
- Assembled Weight: 17lbs (7.7kg)
- Refer to assembly manual for line drawings
- Tools required: Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 1.5 hours (additional time required for filling planter)
- Number of Boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in Canada from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Sarnia, Ontario, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within Canada.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of items you want to purchase and your address and our support team will be in touch with order details.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Urbana Vinyl products come with a 10-year warranty against material defects.