Through distinctive design and effortless functionality, the Urbana Large Parklette Planter with Trellis delivers a sophisticated aesthetic and dynamic presence to any home, business or outdoor space. Ideal for growing herbs or displaying decorative plants and flowers. The attached trellis can act as a dynamic accent wall or privacy screen and can support a wide variety of climbing foliage.
Crafted from an embossed PVC material that offers the natural look of wood, but with the lightweight durability of vinyl. It’s BPA and phthalate free, ensuring healthy, safe food production and a long product lifespan. Boards slide into posts easily and conveniently and assembly can be completed quickly, with minimal tools and labor. Our innovative posts make for perfectly modular planters, allowing you to design and configure your own unique layout and size.
- Materials: Unique blend of high-grade embossed vinyl that is BPA and phthalate free so you can grow food safely and with confidence. Posts are made from anodized aluminum.
- Ideal for growing herbs or displaying decorative plants and flowers.
- Color: Espresso Brown/ Slate Gray
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Indoor use: Product is not water tight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a liner to use in indoors spaces that cannot be subjected to water
- Adjustable false bottom: floorboards can be placed at a depth of either 8 5/8" (22.1cm), 14 5/8" (37.3cm) or 21 5/8" (52.5cm). Choose your depth based on what you will be planting to save on time and soil needed to fill the planter.
- Durable in all weather conditions
- 10 year warranty
- Dimensions: 57” L x 16.25” W x 66.13” H (144.8cm L x 41.3cm W x 168.0cm H)
- Assembled Weight: 56 lbs (25.4 kg)
- Planting Area: 5.6 sq. feet (0.5 sq. m)
- Soil Capacity: 4.0 cubic feet (113 liters) - 10.0 cubic feet (283.7 L) (please see instructions for more soil capacity information)
- Refer to assembly manual for line drawings
- Tools required: Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 1.5 hours (additional time required for filling planter)
- Number of Boxes: 2
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in Canada from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Sarnia, Ontario, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within Canada.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of items you want to purchase and your address and our support team will be in touch with order details.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Urbana Vinyl products come with a 10-year warranty against material defects.